Why is our "Talent Acquisition Administrator" the next step for you?
You'll join Worldpay as a key part of our Talent Acquisition team. We're passionate about our team and what we do. Based out of our stunning Indore Office in the heart of the city, we deliver first class recruitment worldwide. Whilst our work environment is fun and supportive, things at Worldpay happen at pace so if you're comfortable working with change and getting stuck in, this could be the right move for you. This role could suit a candidate from an agency background who would want to gain some in-house experience. A wide ranging role providing general administrative support to the recruitment team. Ensuring that they have the full administrative support required to enable them to provide a first class service to the business and to candidates.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
- Develop effective relationships with the Talent Acquisition team and HR function, ensuring that requirements are clearly understood and service levels are met and where possible, exceeded.
- Effectively manage general queries from candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Understanding the appropriateness of when to escalate and following the appropriate channels within the team
- Managing employment contracts and offer letters for new starters as well as issuing out any contract amendments
- Assisting with the organisation of interviews (room booking, scheduling candidates, sending confirmations)
- Ensuring the internal database is kept up to date (candidate profiles, new and existing roles)
- Sending out monthly E-shots (candidate surveys and questionnaires) through mail merge
- Assist the Systems and Reporting Manager with any weekly reporting
- Manage the Referrals and internal Job posting coordination.
- Partner with HR Coordinators in the division to network, share knowledge and expertise and resolve challenges Team Administration.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Recruitment team including diary management and travel arrangements.
- Manage the database and ensure best practice with the Recruitment team.
- Raising employment contracts and offer letters, following up with Candidate weekly basis.
- Support the organisation of interviews and other talent initiatives, to include scheduling candidates in, booking rooms and issuing confirmations and calendar invites.
- Responsible for ensuring that the recruitment team meetings are organised and diarised with meeting rooms booked according to the requirements.
- Support the Operations Manager with weekly reporting process and other dashboard reports to identify and action any necessary system 'housekeeping' or compliance requirements e.g. archiving and deleting applications as required, removing duplicate job requests, closing filled or Cancelled roles etc.
- Perform any other resourcing related administrative duties, as required to support the delivery by the Recruitment team.
- By supporting the organisation of interviews: booking rooms, scheduling candidates, issuing confirmations and sending calendar invites
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- By supporting the organisation of interviews: booking rooms, scheduling candidates, issuing confirmations and sending calendar invites.
- Track record of working successfully within an administrative environment, preferably within Recruitment / HR (in-house or search firm / consultancy).
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Track record of working successfully in a very organised way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data and setting and achieving deadlines.
- An excellent communicator, able to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Good written and verbal skills (sound grammar and attention to detail in written communication).
- A strong ability and desire to work as and be part of a team
- Able to think laterally / solve problems
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Office)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System would be advantageous
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there's a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Worldpay has merged with Vantiv Inc. to create a new global leader in payments. The new Worldpay will have the scale, the reach and the resources to take our success story to another level. This move allows us to expand further into high growth markets, deliver innovation at scale and above all, brings together exceptional talent and a shared passion that will help propel us forward to the next chapter of our collective story.
Our technology enables billions of payments to be made each year whether online or in person. Working with customers large and small we help them to take payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process.