|Why is our HR and Data Analytics Lead the next role for you?
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
How will you add value on a day to day basis?
- Implements and administers Human Resources programs, policies, and practices as a standalone resource or in a shared-services HR model.
- Responds to colleague inquiries, questions and complaints.
- Provides information, guidance and direction on HR programs, processes, and procedures to colleagues and leaders.
- Tracks and compiles issue logs and complaints.
- Provides feedback on HR policy and programs to area specialists and management.
- Having wide-ranging experience, he/she uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep understanding of federal, state and local regulations concerning employment.
- Uses knowledge develop local/regional/global HR policies which are aligned to business goals and local legislative requirements.
- Communicates changes/development in operational HR policy, process and procedures within business area.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Ability to align HR practices and policies that are consistent with business objectives, internal standards and regulatory requirements.
- Works closely across the Legal, HR, and other stakeholder departments on employment, process, compliance issues and effectively balances associate and department interests.
- Identifies potential strategies for improving key business impact areas such as associate turnover, risk mitigation, compliance exposure, contingent labor management and other HR Operational issues.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent experience.
Worldpay has merged with Vantiv Inc. to create a new global leader in payments. The new Worldpay will have the scale, the reach and the resources to take our success story to another level. This move allows us to expand further into high growth markets, deliver innovation at scale and above all, brings together exceptional talent and a shared passion that will help propel us forward to the next chapter of our collective story.
Our technology enables billions of payments to be made each year whether online or in person. Working with customers large and small we help them to take payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.