|Senior Analyst - Technical Service Desk|
|Why is our "Senior Analyst" the next step for you?
Indore technology and Operations Center (ITOC) is at the heart of everything we do. We are going through unprecedented transformation fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. We work in a collaborative and supportive way, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
Sr Analyst will provide Subject Matter Expert advice primarily to the Analysts within the team in Indore or Gateshead, merchants and integrators, Client Implementation Team and any other team/ colleague within the organisation.Deal with merchant, integrator or internal escalations.
Provide 1st and 2nd Level Technical and Customer Support to all Worldpay Total Merchants and Integrators via telephone, email or online reporting services on a 24 x 7 basis – striving to provide a ‘best in class’ service at every opportunity.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
• Provide expert advice to the Analysts within the team in Indore or Gateshead, merchants and integrators, Client Implementation Team and any other team/ colleague within the organisation.
• Help Gateshead team with preparing and maintaining the knowledgebase and review root cause analysis with rest of the teammates.
• Liaise with Level 3 or development teams and work on technical/ customer escalations/ requirements.
• Perform various SQL procedures and queries on EMBOSS system. Ensure the changes have reflected on both the Datacentres.
• Continue to enhance WPT Technical, Product & Process knowledge by participating in various training, service transition and demo sessions.
• Represent WPT and IP Support on Major Incident, Problem Management and Escalation calls.
• Act as Shift In-charge during the weekend.
• Perform any pre-defined / secure tasks i.e. CNP, Completion, transaction uploading.
• Register known issues in known error database, maintain and share it within the team.
• To register and classify received issues as Incidents and to undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible.
• Maintain overall ownership of reported issues ensuring that resolution is provided within the SLA.
• Provide technical/ customer support via phone, email and web based tools.
• Advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues.
• Keep customers/ merchants informed about their Incidents' status at agreed intervals.
• Log and maintain incidents on reporting tool at the appropriate level of quality, and ensure proper follow ups with customers.
• Follow standard procedure for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the Level 3 and/ or Problem Management Team.
• If no solution or workaround can be found, escalate the issues to Application Maintenance Team (Level 3) and keep the complete ownership of the ticket, keep the customer informed with the progress.
• During the escalations, act as a liaison between customers and technical teams i.e. Level 3, Development, and Testing etc.
• Ensure the SLA is met on each incident, bring any incident to manager’s notice that has breached SLA.
Join the Team.
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it “Worldpay, from FIS”. In the time you’ve taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily. Join us now to realise your own future growth and success.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today’s fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviours that we value in everything we do.
Would you like to apply to this job?
Our purpose is to be the partner for connected commerce for businesses around the world. We do the right thing by providing the best possible service and helping our customers to prosper.
We provide the essential financial tools necessary to support businesses. As our customers approach the new order of commerce, we aim to connect dots the world over, so that whether it requires them to make one connection or fifty, they only need to connect once, through us. This means they’re free to focus on their growth and development while we make it happen.
We simplify payments by breaking through borders and obstacles to help businesses grow. So it’s essential we keep ahead of the curve. This means utilising and developing online payments, merchant apps, mobile, contactless and other technological advancements. We’re proud that we lead the way in creating forward thinking, elegant solutions.
We are the number 1 acquirer globally.
We operate globally and serve merchants across 146 countries with 25 office locations in our key markets.
And we process 31 million transactions every day across the world.
Whatever your talent and expertise, we’ve got a lot to offer. Match your skills to one of our vacancies.