|Senior Test Lead|
|Tech and Engineering|
|Why is our “Test Lead” the next step for you?
As WorldPay grows, we must be proactive in assuring we stay ahead of the curve with truly cutting-edge products and services. The payments industry is in rapid evolution with the implementation of new technologies. By hiring the best minds that understand that new features and capabilities are just as important as security, WorldPay will continue to beat the competition with our offerings. Whether it's dedicated to new products and services, or ensuring we have the best infrastructure out there, WorldPay is dedicated to tech.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of project objectives. Own project timelines and deliverables. Be a subject matter expert. Design and test software for functionality, scalability, and reliability. Maintain the level of reliability required from a high-volume, high-availability platform. Work on a core project team alongside software engineers to ensure that quality is built in from the start. Collaborate with other Worldpay teams to distil business requirements into technical solutions. Utilize an iterative agile software development lifecycle. Contribute to feature requirements using user stories and test cases. Craft and execute automated regression tests for SaaS platform and UI based features. Support deployment of new features into production with zero platform downtime and no impact to end customers that are currently processing. Build domain expertise in eCommerce payments and apply your engineering expertise to develop new product features
What will make you the ideal candidate?
• Strong expertise: converting feature requirements to user stories and test cases; writing automated regression tests for SaaS platform and UI based features; designing and testing software for functionality, scalability, and reliability; basic SQL and XML
• Expertise with automated UI regression testing tools, Selenium experience is a plus
• Strong experience with shift-left approach to QA
• Ability to drive automation responsibilities across the team
• Quickly grasp high level business goals, derive requirements, and create effective testing strategies
• Develop in a test-driven manner; from acceptance testing to unit and integration
• Have a strong knowledge of software architecture and industry design patterns
• Maintain the level of reliability required from a high-volume, high-availability platform
• Support deployment of new features into production with zero platform downtime and no impact to end customers that are currently processing
• Collaborate with other teams (Product Management, Enterprise Architecture, Merchant Services, Support and so on) to define success criteria, establish priorities and distill business requirements into technical solutions
• Experience with: practical test pyramids; contract testing; using PACT; Continuous Delivery; strong knowledge of build tools and best practices; Agile DevOps environments; advocates INVEST principles; Experience with Java and IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse development; Linux/ Unix/ scripting (e.g. Perl, Python)
• Experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• SPA experience, UX design, Responsive Design
Join the Team-
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it “Worldpay, from FIS”. In the time you’ve taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily. Join us now to realise your own future growth and success.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today’s fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviours that we value in everything we do.
Would you like to apply to this job?
Our purpose is to be the partner for connected commerce for businesses around the world. We do the right thing by providing the best possible service and helping our customers to prosper.
We provide the essential financial tools necessary to support businesses. As our customers approach the new order of commerce, we aim to connect dots the world over, so that whether it requires them to make one connection or fifty, they only need to connect once, through us. This means they’re free to focus on their growth and development while we make it happen.
We simplify payments by breaking through borders and obstacles to help businesses grow. So it’s essential we keep ahead of the curve. This means utilising and developing online payments, merchant apps, mobile, contactless and other technological advancements. We’re proud that we lead the way in creating forward thinking, elegant solutions.
We are the number 1 acquirer globally.
We operate globally and serve merchants across 146 countries with 25 office locations in our key markets.
And we process 31 million transactions every day across the world.
Whatever your talent and expertise, we’ve got a lot to offer. Match your skills to one of our vacancies.